My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Whimsy Stamps - May Release - Biker Kickstart My Heart


Hello!

It's time for a new release from Whimsy Stamps!
Today I've used the new Biker Kickstart My Heart set and made a masculine card......I know, don't faint! These are usually my kryptonite but this set makes it so easy.

I've added links to the products at the end of my post, just click on the images of the products to take you there.



 I used the bike as my focal point, coloured with Zig Markers, fussy cut and mounted on a couple of the new stitched ovals and made a background with one of the sentiment stamps and the checkered border stamp from the same set. I just stamped once with an acrylic block rather than over stamping with my MISTI, because I wanted that slightly grungy look.

I finished off with some red glitter tape and some little screw heads.





*NEW Biker Kickstart My Heart*NEW Basic Stitched Ovals Die SetVersafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx