My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wishing You Happiness (Gulls)

Hello!

I thought I'd join in with the Color Challenge over at MFT Stamps and made a simple little card using the Seaside Seagulls stamp set and the could stencil.
This is a super quick post so I'm not listing every single thing I used, but I did use the following MFT products:

Blueprints 15
Blueprints 20
Seaside Seagulls Stamp Set
Seaside Seagulls Die-namics
Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX
Rectangle Word Window Frames
Cloud Stencil
Premium Dye Inks
Calm and Cozy Chevron Paper Pack

This was the colour scheme
If you'd like to join in with the challenge, you can find it here

That's all for now but I'll be back later with more to share.

Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is new... and cool! Love it. :)
    Have a great day, Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx