My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 May 2017

Lawn Fawn - Happy Wedding

Hello!

I'm definitely having a TGIF (thank God it's Friday) day today are you?

Luckily I still have plenty of cards tucked away in my draft folder,  still not quite sure how lol!

Anyhooo.......the card I have to share today is a Wedding Card. I love making wedding cards and this time I did something a little different. I used the super sweet Happy Wedding stamp set from Lawn Fawn, this set is so cute with lots of small images perfect for weddings, anniversaries and engagements and made a little wedding shaker card.


I used my Zigs to colour the images, and kept it simple as the images were very small, with pastel pink and blue colour scheme suitable for most weddings.

I used a few MFT dies to make the layout and shaker element of the card and the sequins are a mix of Coconut Ice and Cool Breeze from Lucy.

I've added a list of things I used but no links today as I've so little time and am not under sponsorship.

Smooth White Cardstock from Papermill Direct
Lawn Fawn Happy Wedding Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Happy Wedding Dies
MFT Blueprints 20
MFT Pierced Frames Die-namics
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips
MFT Mini Scallop Rectangles STAX
MFT Calm and Cozy 6 x 6 Pad
Mix of sequins from Little Things by Lucy

That's all from me today, I'll catch up with you at the weekend.
Have a great Friday and thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the soft colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Linda.. fabulous soft colouring and shading, and a perfect shaker layout... love it! You seem to get a wonderful effect with your Zigs, I'm really going to have to give them more of a try.

    I had a nasty migraine yesterday, so I'm TGI-Saturday! LOL!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx