My Lovely Followers

Friday 5 May 2017

Congrats - baby

Hello!

I couldn't resist making another card with the adorable Bundle of Baby Clothes die set from My Favorite Things.

This time I kept the card fairly flat and went for more boyish colours. I love the way this turned out and really it did not take a lot of time at all.

I've gone pure MFT here apart from the little enamel dots for buttons and those little pegs which are from a Lawn Fawn set because when I looked for the tiny little die from the MFT set I couldn't find it. Of course it turned up later stuck to something else, but by that time the card was made and finished lol.

Items Used

Small piece of black cardstock
Small piece of kraft cardstock

That's all from me today, thank you so much for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so sweet. Love this card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx