My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Lee Holland - Beary Fun

Hello crafters!  I have a little Whimsy Stamps inspirational post for you today and I'm sharing one of my rare CAS cards.

This card was actually made for my Dad for Father's Day, but as it also appears in the new summer edition of the Whimsy Magazine, I couldn't share it until now.

The bear is from the Lee Holland Beary Fun set, you get 3 different cute bear stamps with this set and a whole bunch of sentiments to suit just about every occasion. The images can be used for just about anything, but I think they are also particularly suitable for male cards, and we all know how much I struggle with those sometimes.

It's coloured as usually with my Distress Ink markers and I stamped one of the sentiments from the set beneath my image.  I've used paper from the delightful Whimsy Stamps Summer Breeze 6 x 6 paper pad and matching Summer Breeze Enamel Dots.



I used the largest of the Whimsy Hand Stitched Nested Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut the patterned paper and a smaller Double Stitched Rectangle die from My Favourite Things to cut out the image which I popped up on some foam tape.

That's it, doesn't he look cute?! I just want to give him a little squeeze lol.

See you soon!



10 comments:

  1. This little bear looks so happy and cute. Beautiful card.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Linda!! I love the colors, perfect CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and gorgeous colours! The bear is so cute.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! lovely colour combo and background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darned cute bear and fantastic clean and simple card

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet card!
    have a nice day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! I could totally hug that adorable little bear and he looks so happy too! It may be a little different for you but your CAS design is gorgeous and the enamel dots add a really fab detail :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS perfection! The bear is very cute.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh what a Cutie! Yu are getting Extremely Good at these CAS Cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx