My Lovely Followers

Saturday 27 May 2017

Tilly Dancing


Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card made for Whimsy Stamps with the sweet little Tilly Dancing.

I coloured her with my Distress Ink markers:
Vintage Photo,  Antique Linen, Wlanut Stain, Victorian Velvet, Brushed Corduroy


I fussy cut Tilly once I'd coloured her up and because that meant I lost the sparkles from her wand, I sort of added them back in with some bling.

I kept the colours subtle and delicate to suit the image. 

I also used the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle dies on my card.

A bit of cheesecloth between the layers helps add a softness to the card.

I used the following items from The Ribbon Girl

7 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Linda. Love the shape, the wonderful image and all beautiful embellishments.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a softly beautiful card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just THE cutest..... such a beautiful card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card. I love all the soft pastel pinks and pretty sparkle, such a super card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is gorgeous hunny! I love the soft colouring and your gorgeous card design. The papers are so pretty. Love the combo of dies you used too! Really gorgeous hunny. Hope you're well. My whole household is poorly this past week, and I'm very behind catching up on pal's blogs. Far too long since I stopped in to yours! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx