My Lovely Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

Whimsy Stamps - July Release - Flower Puffs & Beaucoup Bouquet

Hello!

We're kicking off the new July release over at Whimsy Stamps today and I have a simple card using 2 of the new products alongside alongisde a couple of older ones. 

This card looks complex but was really super simple to make.

First I stamped the Flower Puffs BG stamp onto some kraft card stock and shaded in the areas with a white pencil. Really quick and simple to do but gives a very effective result. You could just stamp and emboss with white embossing powder but then you wouldn't get the black outline which I quite liked here.

After shading, I cut out my panel using the larger of the 2 frames in the Shaker Maker Rectangle die set and then cut out an oval with the Stitched Oval die set, big enough to frame my sentiment.

I made a card base from black card stock and then I used my MISTI to line up on my sentiment in the middle of the oval, stamping with Versamak ink and embossing with white embossing powder.

I then glued my panel and frame to the card base, popping up my frame with some shallow foam tape and finished the whole thing with some sequins.

I've linked all my Whimsy products at the end of my post.



*NEW Flower Puffs Background*NEW Beaucoup Bouquet SentimentsShaker Maker Rectangle Die SetBasic Stitched Ovals Die SetVersafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx BlackWhite Embossing Powder


Thanks so much for visiting, don't forget to visit the Whimsy Blog for more info on the release and visit the rest of the DT for more gorgeous creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx