My Lovely Followers

Friday 6 July 2018

Whimsy July Release - Fireworks Stencil

Hello!

I have another quick card for you, this one uses the new Fireworks stencil from the July release at Whimsy Stamps, alongside the Celebrate die from the Word Dies Set and the Wavy Edgers Die Set.

First of all I inked a panel in a mixture of Faded Jeans darkened with a little Chipped Sapphire distress inks then sprinkled with a few drops of water and dried.
I used the Fireworks Stencil and some Nuvo Glimmer pastes to add my fireworks and once dry I cut the lower edge with the Edger Die. I cut another slightly larger piece of red card with the same die, to dit behind my background.

I used the celebrate die to cut out some silver glitter card and offset this on some red card stock cut with the same die. I glued everything to my white base card and then added some sparkly red Nuvo drops to finish. That's it!


*NEW Fireworks Stencil Word Dies Set - Smiles Happy and Celebrate Wavy Edgers Die Set

Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx