My Lovely Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Sweetie Sonia - GDT for Art by Mi Ran

Happy Saturday and happy 1st of the month! Hard to believe it's already November, where did that year go? It seems that Halloween played a trick on me too, because I had my post all scheduled for 4am UK time and it didn't go live, so I'm not sure if I made an edit and didn't hit the publish button again, but anyway I'm a few hours late, so I'm blaming the goblins lol!

The reason I'm posting today? Well some time back the lovely artist Mi Ran Jung, who draws these awesome Chibi style images, approached me about doing some GDT work for her inspiration blog Art by Mi Ran. Of course I was super excited to, I really love her sweet stamps. 
   If you aren't familiar with Mi Ran's work, you can find them in her Etsy shop here, or you can get her work in rubber from Whimsy Stamps or any of their stockists.  If you're in the UK or Europe you can find the rubber stamps here.

I was given the choice of whatever digis I wanted to work with from her store and boy oh boy, the choice was not easy, she has loads to choose from and they are all gorgeous! I fell in love with this cutie though, she is called Sweetie Sonia, you can find her here

The theme this month is non Christmas colours.

I went bright, with some gorgeous Kaisercraft papers and some wonderful ribbons and lace from The Ribbon Girl.

I coloured her with my Copics. I thought she'd look rather sassy with turquoise hair!


I'm afraid I coloured her up some time ago and I cannot find where I put my list of colours used :(


I added some gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft flowers, love all the colours they come in.


Some pretty ribbons and bling, have you had to put shades on yet ?lol The small and medium gems were clear, but I coloured them with Copics to match my colouring, love doing this!


Finally I decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.

If you pop over to the blog here, you can browse though all of the design team's work with these gorgeous stamps, and there's also a Challenge Blog here and a Facebook page here, and if you like to work with these stamps you can share your work with us in the Facebook Group here.
I'll be back again with another make for Art by Mi Ran on the 15th of this month, so watch out for that!

This card is available for sale in my Etsy shop

ETSY

That's all from me for today, enjoy your weekend! :) xx

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Linda! Your coloring skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GDT spot Linda. Your card is stunning. Your colouring of the sweet image is amazing. I love the papers and totally gorgeous detailing too.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. Always your project make me WOW! I adore the colorful card. You add such great details as usual and colored the image perfectly. Thank you so much for GDT over at Art by Mi Ran this month. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Mi Ran xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Your Colouring is Out Of This World! Your Colours are more Awesome than Usual! Loooove the whole Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card! The colours are fab - love her hair and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just gorgeous, I love her blue hair, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx