My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hot & Humid

It's been another scorcher here in the UK (yes I'm English, we talk about the weather old bean) I think this week is going to be our summer.  I'm not complaining mind, it's nice to see some sun for a change, I just wish I didn't have to go to work in it, our building is positively sweltering and this heavy humidity is playing havoc with my asthma.  I am enjoying the lighter evenings though, it does make the day seem longer.

Well I indulged myself in a new camera this evening after work, since I'm not getting a proper holiday this year I figure I deserve something....that's what i'm telling myself anyway lol.

Will probably be the weekend before I get the chance to play with it properly, so in the meantime here's another card taken on the other half's camera phone at the weekend.




The image is Hazel & Nutty from Sugar Nellie  isn't it sweet? I love the little squirrel.  


Ribbon is from stash, papers are Rose Garden from First Edition and flowers and pins are from WOC and The Ribbon Girl  I inked the papers with Antique Linen Tom Holtz distress ink.



I'm entering this for The Sugar Bowl Challenge #105 - Anything Goes

I hope you all enjoy your evening whereever you are, and try not to melt if you're in the UK :D xx

3 comments:

  1. Fab Hun love it thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl challenge with this great card

    Xxxx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card... love the design and all those fab flowers!

    Thanks for entering the Sugar Bowl challenge this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both for your comments, much appreciated xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx