My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Exciting News!

No card from me tonight, though I hope to have something to share with you tomorrow, but I just had to share my exciting news.


After a very busy day at work (we're getting ready for the start of all the new first year doctor inductions tomorrow), I logged in and checked up on my blogs and challenges and....drumroll...I won a challenge!!...and what's more I got top 3 in another! How cool is that?

I won the prize in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Divas by Design, some wonderful cards entered there and check out those top 4, aren't they fab?  I also placed in the top 3 in the 'Die-ing for it' challenge at ALBC, take a look at the other entries too, there's some really nice ones.

So what a great surprise to come home to, it's sad I know, but I feel like a kid at Christmas lol and my other half was giving me strange looks as I was dancing around the house haha!



 
Many thanks to the dedicated challenge owners and DT members who put these challenges on for all us addicted crafty folk and I wish you an evening of happy crafting, that's what I'm off to do now! :) xx





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Linda - so well deserved!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx