My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Whimsy Stamps March Release - Donut Birthdays

Hello!

I have a cute little card today using some new products from Whimsy Stamps March release. I've added pics of the products used at the end of my post, clicking on these will take you to the item in store.

First I made a simple background using the Farmhouse Basket stencil and my distress inks. 
I stamped a sentiment from the set at the top and bottom of my panel, then I stamped and coloured 3 of the stamps from the Donut Birthdays clear stamp set with my Zig Markers. This set does not come with matching stencils, so I fussy cut them out, which with this set is super easy. I popped them up on my main panel with some foam tape.

I cut a background for my panel using the new Shaker Maker die set and popped the main panel on top with some craft foam. I stamped the last part of my sentiment on a scrap of Bristol Smooth and coloured it with my Zig Markers to match my donuts, trimming it down when dry to a small rectangle and popping it into place with some more foam tape.

To finish I used a few enamel dots.





*NEW Donut Birthdays *NEW Farmhouse Basket Stencil *NEW Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet sweet card (pun intended LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love this stamp set! Too funny. Brilliant design hun, the background basket weave stencil inking is fab and the doughnuts truly look good enough to eat!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx