My Lovely Followers

Monday 19 December 2016

Penguins and Holly

Happy Monday!

Well this should have gone live this morning, but guess who forgot to hit 'Publish' after scheduling.....doh!
I have another CAS Christmas card to share with you using the Mama Elephant Pola Pals stamp and die set.


This time I used the other stamps from the set, the Penguins. I coloured them up with my distress markers, cut them out with the matching dies and popped them on a card with some holly patterned paper from my stash and edged that with some red cardstock.
I added a couple of little banners with a sentiment heat embossed with white on the red one and finished off with a few red and white matte enamel dots.

Mama Elephant Polar Pals Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Polar Pals Matching Die Set
Whimsy Stamps Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday
MFT Double Stitched Rectangle Die
Your Next Stamp Fishtail/Banner Die
La-La Land Stitched Circles Die
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots

I'll see you tomorrow with another Technique Tuesday


3 comments:

  1. super cute
    happy holidays!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful rich red colour is so Christmassy and the sweet penguins and fabulous CAS design certainly make me feel merry :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute... love it!! And that holly background paper is gorgeous... just what I needed last week when I was searching for all things holly!! hehe

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx