My Lovely Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

Saturated Canary - Breeze on Sale!

Hellooooo! Hope everyone is having a happy Saturday, I love Saturdays, there's still plenty of the weekend left and this one is even better because I have a few days off work next week so I don't have to go back in until Thursday, so I have  the added bonus of a nice short week afterwards lol.

Anyhoooo, on to the reason I'm here today. It's my turn to host over at the LDRS Creative blog and I'm very sad to say that it's my last post for them. I have loved my time with them, but sadly I just have too much going on lately that's eating up my free time (of which there is an ever decreasing amount), as I mentioned in a previous post. So this is my final inspiration today, using one of my most favourite ever stamps, Breeze by Saturated Canary. This stamp,. along with many others is currently on sale in the shop and you can pick it up for the low low price of $2.99! I'd pick up a few while you're there because that price is mega cheap and once they're gone they're gone.


I coloured her to match these wonderful papers from the Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour collection. Just love these, it isn't often that I use yellow, but paired with pink like this it's lovely. Another thing I don't do too often is black hair, but I really wanted to see what she looked like with black hair and sun kissed skin.


I decided to make one of my shaped easel cards and to be honest I made her this way to film a video tutorial because a few people have asked for a tutorial on making these. Well in the middle of making the tutorial my iPhone just decided to stop filming and I didn't notice until I'd already glued a vital part together...there was no going back, so no tutorial this time. Oh well I will have to do another later.


I added some beautiful ribbon girl products to my card and all my items (apart from those from my stash), are linked at the end of my post.




9 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful, as always, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Linda and you have done wonders with her black hair. The colours are love together and yet again, a fabulous design.
    Enjoy your few days off work.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful easel card, the girl is very pretty, I think she looks so well with black hair and the yellow/red embellishments match great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I'm sorry it's your last post. I agree, time is definitely tight these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh I am loving this easel card!! Great colours and a beautiful image, her hair looks fab!
    Have a wonderful few days off.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all your creations for Saturated Canary and this is a lovely way to finish with them. Shame about the Video I will look forward to seeing it when its complete!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure they will miss you at LDRS, but you definitely made them proud with this last card you designed for them. It's super duper cute. Perfect combination of those beautiful papers and adorable image! I love it!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx