My Lovely Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

Gwen at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Happy Monday everyone! It's my turn to start the week over at LDRS and post some inspiration.

As we have lots of new stamps to share with you from the recent release, I thought I'd colour up Gwen from the latest Dollhouse collection. Isn't she sweet? Love that little bunny she's holding too and her tiny little feet (my feet are only a size 3 so I can relate to having small feet, mind you if my feet were that small I think I'd fall over lol!).


I chose these beautiful LOTV papers from my collection, I've used them quite a bit but there are lots of sheets left, especially as I bought the matching solids pack and I absolutely love them.



I coloured Gwen with my Distress Ink and Spectrum Aqua markers to match the papers.

Skin: Vintage Photo, Spice (SA)
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothing and Bunny: Slate (SA), Spun Sugar, Burgandy (SA), Shabby Shutters

All the papers are inked with Walnut Stain distress ink and stitched with Gutterman top stitch thread.


I popped a doily between my layers and a little cheesecloth behind my framed image. I was going to go all out for a triple bow to match her hair bow, but sadly I didn't have enough of  the right coloured ribbon, so a single one had to suffice.

I added a little flourish die cut (cut into 2), some pearls some liquid pearls, and finished off with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

Links to products from my favourite stores:



That's all from me today, enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see you back here tomorrow! :) xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Linda! Love the rich reds and perfect design! The image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured too!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful version of Gwen in distress coloring!!! The ribbon make s a perfect finishing touch for this card.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx