My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

Celebration Candy Winner

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're all starting a lovely weekend, the sun is shining here in the UK and I'm looking forward to enjoying a relaxing weekend and some crafting thrown in for good measure.

I've had a delivery this week of some Inktense pencils, after buying a starter set at the Lili of the Valley birthday bash last weekend, I decided I loved them so much I couldn't be without the full set, especially as they're so portable and non messy. So you can expect to see some cards from me in the coming weeks, coloured with this new (for me) medium.  Also because I now have a full set I'll be giving away a starter set of these fabulous pencils as candy, but more of that in another post.  Right now it's time to announce the winner of my current blog candy. Random.org has picked....


....number 34, that's you Cebelica.

Please email me at linda.levoir@gmail.com with your postal address, and I'll get that posted off to you next week.

For those of you who didn't win this time, I will be having more candy in months to come.  I have an Inktense Pencils give away to sort in the next day or so, and then it will fast be approaching my Blogversary on the 29th June, so I'll have a special Candy for that.

Have a great day everyone and happy crafting!! : ) x x


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cebelica have fun with your fabulous prize and thank you Linda
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Cebelica on winning a fantastic prize and to Linda for being so generous with her Candy.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, that's me. Thank you SO much Linda!!! I'm off to send you an e-mail now. :)

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Cebelica. I am looking forward to seeing your creations with the Inktense pencils.
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx