My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 January 2014

Midway Reminder for masking at Totally Tilda

Good morning to all my lovely followers and visitors.  I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.
I'm here with my midway reminder for Totally Tilda.  As I've been quite busy this week, I decided to go with a simple masking this time.  I've masked Tilda with Lovely Lace Shoes,  against a Whimsy Postcard Stamp.


I adore these papers, they're Pion Flower frames and you can get them in a 12'' x 12'' sheet or as a sheet of 4 different 6'' x 6'' designs.  They're just totally yummy.  I used a mix of a 12 x 12 and 6  x 6.  The colour is one of my favourites.
Isn't Tilda so cute with the writing on her shoes?  I just love this stamp, she's been sitting unused since I got her so I'm glad I found the opportunity to ink her up.  I coloured her with Copics, one of my new year's resolutions was to learn to use different colouring mediums, and if you saw my post yesterday you'll know that I actually ticked colouring in Distress Inks off that list, so expect to see a card from me in the future coloured with them.


 I've had this metal letter charm for ages now, it came free with a magazine I bought over a year ago to while away the time on a long journey,  but it always seemed too big to use as a charm. I think it looks good here, tucked away in the flowers and goes well with the postcard and the Tim Holtz pen nib I used up in the top right corner.



I decided to accent my card with a little yellow, just to make it 'pop', using some yellow seam binding and some yellow carnations and buttons. I also coloured up some pearls with my copics to match the paper and yellow embellishments. For the inside of the card I used a piece of the 6 x 6 designs with the floral frame on.  This works perfectly to give a place to write a message.

I do hope you like my card today, don't forget to pop over and give the rest of the girls some love, they've made some pretty awesome creations, and if you haven't already done so, join in the fun with us,  All you need is to mask a Tilda on your card, if you don't have a background stamp you can use a texture stamp or even mask her with another Tilda, or Edwin etc. 

Our Prize from  Bunny-Zoe crafts.com 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'm off to make a card for Tuesday, see you then! :) xx


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy visiting your blog, because each time I visit it I'm up for a treat. This card is a real beauty. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so beautifully shabby chic. Love the wonderful sewing and the angled layers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Stunner Linda, beautiful colour combo, image and lots of details and layers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh So Gorgeous! Beautiful Colours and Awesome Layers and Embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous Linda! Beautifully coloured and I love the colour comb. The nib is a great embellishment too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx