My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Steampunk Marci at DTDF

Good morning!! Spare a thought for me as you read this as I'll be shivering in the cold waiting for my bus to work.  Yup it's another scheduled post from me, sharing my first ever DT card for Dies to Die for.

I've taken a break from Christmas today to share a Steampunk inspired card with you, I have a little bit of a secret love for Steampunk, but with this stamp you can have Steampunk and cute in one package!


Papers are Maja Design Autumn Basics, all distressed, inked with DI in Walnut Stain and hand sewn.


The super cute image is Steampunk Marci by La La Land Crafts, she's coloured in my usual Copics.  I added a little crackle paint in Rock Candy to the lenses of her goggles which looks fab in the flesh, but sadly I just couldn't get it to photograph well.


All those gears are from a Cheery Lyn Die set.


The clock is also by Cheery Lyn and the tickets are made with a Whimsy stamp set and matching die.

You can find all the details of theses products here with a link to the items in the store for ease of finding.

I hope you enjoyed my share today, don't forget to visit this post if you haven't already, for details of my Candy, a £15 DTDF gift voucher to spend on whatever you want from the store.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks, don't forget to drop by on Thursday for my Marvelous Magnolia DT card :) xx

Entered for the following challenges:

Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Anything Goes
Hobby House Challenge - Pearls
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Add a Bow

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Linda, I love Steampunk too as you know from my blog background but this card is just fantastic. Your Copic colouring is brilliant as usual.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this card is fabulous Linda...and fab news for you, well done enjoy x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a beautiful card! Your layering is wonderful and I like how you incorporated the dies and pearls. The coloring on that image is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Your card is fantastic. I love your steampunk look and your awesome image is adorable. Love all the amazing elements you added to your card and your coloring is stunning. Beautifully done. Thank so much for joining us at Color Me Creative.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on this cutie!Thanks for joining us at CMC:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx