My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 October 2018

Whimsy Stamps October Release - Evergreen Trees

Hello!

Today I have a really quick and easy idea for a Christmas card, using one of the dies from the new Evergreen Trees die set from Whimsy Stamps.

This is a perfect idea for batch making Christmas cards, and you can ring the changes to make your cards individual also by using different colour glitter paper for them and even mixing colours!

This is the card I made and below you can find a short how to and then pics and links for the stamps and dies used. 


To make this card you just need a white card base, I make my own but you could use a pre-made one just as easily. You will need a rectangular card base, size is not too important, it just needs to be big enough to fit your trees and sentiment on.

First cut out 3 trees from green (or a colour of your choosing), glitter cardstock.
Then cut 6 more of the same die-cut in white cardstock.

Glue together 2 white and 1 green tree with the green being the top layer.  Set aside to dry.

Work out where your trees will sit on your card to find the position for your sentiment and then stamp on your card base using an ink that matches your trees. I use my MISTI to make sure my sentiment lines up just right, but you can use any stamp positioner or a block and T square.

Glue your trees onto your card centrally above your stamped sentiment.

Finish off with a few clear sequins........voila! Easy peasy right?

These dies are so good for making Christmas cards and I'll be showing you some more over the coming weeks.

*NEW Evergreen Trees Die Set Abstract Christmas Clear Stamps VersaFine CLAIR Ink Pad - Verdant Sequin Bag - Shine

Thanks so much for dropping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx