My Lovely Followers

Sunday 2 September 2018

Whimsy Stamps September Release Day 2

Hello!


Life is BUSY atm, getting ready to fly out to Rome on Tuesday and I'm working tomorrow so got to get everything ready today, but before I get back to it I'd like to share another card with products from the September release.

It's never too early to start on Christmas cards right? I'm probably a bit late starting mine, but I thought I'd make something a little different.
I used the new Peekaboo Window 1 Die and combined it with an older Background Stamp Snow Flurry, embossing it with white embossing powder on watercolour paper and then doing a subtle ombre blending with blue inks to complement the beautiful blue butterflies I used from Kay's Kreative Korner.

I used some silver glitter cardstock to mount the butterflies so they stood out against the background, and finished the card with some clear gems.

I didn't want to cover my card with a sentiment, so I put that on the inside.


*NEW Peekaboo Window 1 Die Snow Flurry Background Rubber Cling Stamp VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear) White Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail


That's all folks, I'm off to finish sorting my packing ready for tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing!
    Pinned https://www.pinterest.it/pin/534802524498529367/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda, gorgeous colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exquisite design with that new triple aperture die! Love the lush embossing and that beautiful inky blue ombré finish. Beautiful creation hun and those butterflies are the perfect and an absolutely stunning finish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx