My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Hunky Dory

Hello!

I'm showcasing a couple of new products from the Whimsy Stamps August release on my card today.

For the background I used a rainbow of Distress Inks and the Teardrop Splash Stencil on a white panel and then stamped one of the large sentiments from the Cheeky Sentiments set, with Versamark ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder.

I stamped the smaller sentiments from the set on black card and embossed with white embossing powder.

After cutting my 2 panels, the larger on in black cardstock, I adhered to my card base and then attached my trimmed sentiments popped up on some narrow foam tape.

To finish my card I added some colourful enamel dots.


*NEW Teardrop Splash Stencil *NEW Cheeky Sentiments Clear Stamps VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)
Black Embossing Powder White Embossing Powder - Super Fine Detail *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for popping in on me!


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx