My Lovely Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

Whimsy DT - Girl's Best Friend

Hello!
I have some more Whimsy Stamps inspiration for you today, using several products from the new release. I've linked all the products from the Whimsy store at the end of my post, so just click on the small pictures to take you there.

For my card today I first made a background using the new Lattice Background Stamp. I stamped this with Versamark ink and then used white embossing powder and a heat tool to melt it. Then I stamped the paw print from the Lattice Buddies small stamp set in every gap of the lattice pattern and embossed those also.

I took some of my Distress inks and blended them over my background, keeping the colours fairly muted and then wiped over the embossing to make it clean and bright.
I cut out my panel and stuck it to my card base with a thin layer of craft foam in between.


I then stamped the dog from the Girl's Best Friend clear stamp set and coloured it with my Zig markers, keeping to greys, As I don't have the matching dies for this set I fussy cut my image.

I stamped my sentiment in black Versafine ink on white banner and mounted the banner with some foam tape on my panel. Then I added my little dog, also popped up on some foam tape. I finished the card with some clear gems to simulate the 'diamonds' in the sentiment.

Products used available from Whimsy Stamps
*NEW Lattice Background*NEW Lattice Background Buddies*NEW A Girl's Best Friend
VersaMark Full-Size Ink Pad - Original (Clear)White Embossing PowderInk Blending Tool

Thanks for visiting, I'll see you next time!


2 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used that lattice die Linda. Gorgeous ink work hun! Love that sweet pooch and the perfect sentiment too. So lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx