My Lovely Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

Say Cheese!

Warning! Photo heavy post.
Hello, I hope you're all having a great weekend and apologies for being rather absent lately. I've been super busy as we're house hunting currently and a lot of my free time has been sucked up searching for suitable houses, arranging viewings etc. Still when we eventually find the right place at least I will have a dedicated craft room yay!!

I have another mini album to share today. This one uses the fantastic paper pad from Simple Stories 'Say Cheese'. I love, love, love this paper collection. I had such a lot of fun making this mini and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


Love this paper collection!


I've tried to show various pages but it's impossible to show all the flip out pages, interactive parts and photo mats etc in photographs. 


For a really clear idea of this album's design, watch the video linked below.



The only thing I hate about mini albums is trying to photograph them, it's sooooo hard, and no way to show all the photo mats and interactive stuff. SO ....if you want to see more, please check out the video on my YouTube channel, and really, please do because it took me about 10 tries to get it right  as I kept missing a page or running out of time lol!

I used the following items from Dies to Die for

(Ignore the picture of the stamps, this is the link to the 6 x 6 paper pad I used in this mini album)
(to edge my layers)

My ribbon is from the  Ribbon Girl, it's the 23 mm width.

You can find the template I used for the Mickey Mouse heads here

That's it from me today, but I'll be back soon! :) xx

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Linda. I love the papers, wonderful design and gorgeous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I love it! It gave me such an inspiration to try it out myself!!!!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice album
    I just saw a video of this album
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, is super cute and funny! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is amazing and so beautiful!! You really have a talent for making these albums.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx