My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

St Patricks or Good Luck at La-La Land Crafts

Happy Monday all! I'm still on a high as I feel so much better health wise, just being able to breathe properly makes such a difference to everything, including getting a proper nights unbroken sleep!  I even ran up and down the stairs yesterday, something I haven't done for months.

Anyway, I'm here with Team Monday  for the La-La Land Inspiration blog, and this week the theme is 'St Patricks Day' or 'Good Luck'

I took my inspiration from St Patricks Day and went all Irish Green and Fae.

I used Paper Doll Marci - Christmas Elf and even though she's a Christmas stamp, I thought she worked perfectly as an Irish Pixie, coloured in Green and White, don't you?


I used the following La-La Land Crafts products:






These are all available at Dies to Die for


I coloured Marci with my distress ink markers.


Distress Ink Markers
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair: Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge
Outfit: Shabby Shutters, Pumice Stone, Gathered Twigs



For once my glitter is showing up well in my photos, how did I do that?


I'm not normally a huge fan of green, but I actually love the way this turned out.

Well that's all from me today, but don't forget the check out the rest of the makes up on the blog, it's very worth it!

9 comments:

  1. Top 'o' the mornin' to ya !
    Marci certainly does look great as an Irish Pixie Linda, love her pointy ears and bunches. You have coloured her beautifully with that subtle green shade and a touch of shimmer makes for a very magical card.
    Hope you continue to improve health-wise.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so gorgeous Linda. Love the image and the bow is fabulous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card and I agree Marci fits perfectly with the theme! Great design and layout too!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Linda! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Linda ! Love it. Xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. it all looks great and the greens are so springlike, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love this so much - the colour scheme is perfect and the die-cuts look beautiful!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooove how you made all these Gorgeous Greens look so Pretty! Fabulous Card have a Great Crafty Week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx