My Lovely Followers

Friday 31 August 2018

Mermaid Kisses

Hello!

I'm here with my final card for August and as you probably know by know I love myself a mermaid, so using this Salty Hair clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps was a bit of a no brainer.

I stamped and coloured my images with my Zig Markers and the background was made using Distress Oxides and the Whimsy Stamps. I used the circle frame from the Shaker Maker Combo Die and stacked several die cuts together to give some elevation,

I've linked all the Whimsy products below my card, with links to the items in store.



Salty Hair Clear Stamps Swish Stencil Shaker Maker Combo Die Set Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black 

Thanks so much for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is SO pretty. Love that stamp set, so many gorgeous elements and your soft colouring on this is delish! Fabulous creation hun. Sorry about my massive comment dump today, been ill and caught up with kiddies, it's far too long since I've visited! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx