My Lovely Followers

Sunday 29 July 2018

Cloudy Day

Hello!

Today I have a card for you where the focus is on the sentiment.

I used a few different Whimsy products on my card, all of which are linked at the end of my post, just click on the pics to go to the item in the store.

First I took a piece of yellow card, some yellow distress ink and the Sun Rays Stencil, and sponged the ink through the stencil with an ink blending tool. Once fully dry I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder to emboss my sentiment.

I cut 2 strips of white card with the Cloud Edger die before layering them on the top of the yellow card to frame the bottom of the sentiment.

I cut the whole thing out with one of the Stitched Ovals dies and blended a little blue distress ink on the bottom edges of the clouds. 

I took a panel of white cardstock and used the same oval to cut out the centre of the panel, and then adhered the panel to my white card base with foam tape. I then glued the yellow oval into the aperture in the card, flat to the card base.
I finished off with some clear Nuvo Drops to suggest raindrops.


Sun Rays Stencil Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set

Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

  1. OOh wow! This is gorgeous Linda! Such an elegant and fabulous design. LOVE this hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx