My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 February 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Stuck on you Cactus


Hello!

I'm back with some more inspiration from Whimsy Stamps' February release.

This time I've made a fun card using the Stuck on you Cactus rubber stamp, which I coloured with my Zig markers and then fussy cut and mounted with foam tape on a background panel made with the new Swish stencil and several graduating colours of Distress Oxide inks.
I mounted my panel popped up on some craft foam over a panel of black cardstock on a lime green card base.
I stamped a simple sentiment from the Polka Dot Fun clear stamp set, directly beneath my image and finished the card with a few enamel dots.

I've linked the products used at the end of my post, just click on the picture to go directly to the item in store.




*NEW Stuck on You Cactus *NEW Swish Stencil  Polka Dot FunVersafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black 
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Broken Chine Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Cracked Pistachio Ink Blending Tool*NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

Thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx