My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

Whimsy Stamps DT - Fairy and Puppy


Hello!

I have a simple layered card to share with you today using the cute and pretty Fairy and Puppy from Whimsy Stamps.

I coloured this one all in Distress Ink markers as a bit of a change from Zigs and used some layers of patterned papers from my stash to match the colours to. 
This aren't at all my 'usual' colour choices but I love them and I actually think they suit the stamp very well.

The sentiment is from the the clear stamp set Polka Dot Fun which has a great selection of simple sentiments that don't take up heaps of room and are great on little 'badges'.

I've listed the products available in the Whimsy Store at the end of my post, along with links to take you directly to the items, just click on the pictures.

*NEW Fairy and PuppyPolka Dot FunVersafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black

Thanks for visiting!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. This stamp is beautiful.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Linda! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is soooo darling hun. I love Marina Fedotova, she's one of my all time fav' stamp designers and her images are so enchanting. It's SO cool to see Whimsy bringing out some of her designs. Love, love, LOVE what you've done with it! So beautifully and perfectly coloured hunny. Hope you're well and life is awesome. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx