My Lovely Followers

Saturday 17 February 2018

MFT You Are the Sweetest

So I'm trying to share more of my makes here on my blog. I share on Instagram a lot these days and don't always get the time to share here too, so I'm trying to be better. Hopefully over the next month I will get a chance to share some of the cards I've already shared to IG but didn't get to share here.

This is a card using several techniques. Stamping and embossing, watercolouring with Zig markers and also stacked camouflage die-cutting. I've listed the products I used at the end of my post. No links but you can type them into Google and see who stocks what. 





MFT Funky Flowers Clear Stamp Set
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper
MFT Orange Fizz Card Stock
Versamark Ink
Altenew Crisp White Embossing Powder
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Sparkling Clear Sequins

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I love this pop up technique, but haven't tried it before. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx