My Lovely Followers

Friday 12 January 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Forever Polka Dot

Hello!

It's been another hectic work week for me, with all the flu going around the hospital has been super busy to say the least. At least I have crafting to ease the stress!

I have a simple card to share today, no colouring on this one and no really fancy techniques.

I took a piece of white cardstock and some Distress Oxide inks in Broken Lipstick, Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry, my blending tool and the new Polka Dot stencil and made my background adding the colours at random all over through the stencil. I then stamped the large 'forever' stamp from the You're My Always clear stamp set in Black Versafine ink on top of my stencilled piece and cut it out with the 2nd largest die from the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle die set. All links to Whimsy items can be found at the end of this post, just click on the image to be taken to the item in the store. 


I stamped the rest of my sentiment from the same stamp set, onto some coral cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed with crisp white embossing powder, then cut into little banner shapes.

I made an A2 card base from the same coral cardstock, then cut a piece of black cardstock a little bigger than my panel and adhered everything on my card, sandwiching some craft foam between the black and coral for some extra dimension and adding the banners with some shallow foam tape.
To finish I added a few clear sequins.


*NEW Polka Dot Stencil*NEW You're My AlwaysHand Stitched Nested Rectangles

I hope you enjoyed my post and thank you so much for visiting today!


5 comments:

  1. No picture of your project is showing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty, it was showing up fine in chrome but not in IE for some reason, I've uploaded a new picture and it shows up fine on IE now, thank you for letting me know xx

      Delete
  2. wish I could see the image.. it didn't show up...can you repost tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny, it was showing up fine in chrome but not in IE for some reason, I've uploaded a new picture and it shows up fine on IE now, thank you for letting me know xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx