My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Balancing Elf

Hello!

I have a little Whimsy Stamps inspiration for you today, but please excuse the lighting on my photo which isn't as great as i would like. The nights are really drawing in now, especially since the clocks went back an hour here and it really is very dark by the time I get home from work now.

Anyhooooooo.............I made this CAS card using last the rubber stamp 'Balancing Elf' from last month's release, which I stamped onto some Bristol Smooth paper and watercoloured with my Zig Markers, I really do seem to be using these all the time now.
Once finished I cut out my image with one of the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies and stamped in green with one of the Fadoodle stamps.


I cut some green gingham patterned paper with the largest of the Hand Stitched Rectangles, and adhered that to my card base, then I glued my image directly on top.
I stamped a sentiment from the Oh What Fun stamp set, masking off the first part of the sentiment, and cut a little banner in bright pink card stock to match the colour of the wrapping on the top present. To finish off I added a few Christmas Cheer enamel dots.

I do think that this year I've managed to make more Christmas cards than ever before, how about you, are you ready for Christmas, getting there, haven't even started yet?

I've included links to the items in the Whimsy shop below, you can get there by clicking on the image.



Balancing ElfHand Stitched Nested RectanglesOh What FunFaDoodlesChristmas Cheer Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting!





3 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx