My Lovely Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

MFT Stamps - Ski-sons Greetings

Hello!

I can't believe that it's less than 5 weeks until Christmas! Where on earth did that time go.

For once this year I am well ahead of the game when it comes to Christmas cards and I have been loving stamp sets that can be used beyond Christmas.
Ski-sons Greetings from MFT Stamps is just such a set as it has some fun seasonal images that are suitable for many winter cards and has a mix of fun sentiments that can cover Christmas, Birthdays and more.

I stamped my images onto some Bristol Smooth paper and coloured them with my Zig Markers and a water colour brush


The background was created using Distress Oxide inks and stencils. I didn't manage to nab the Drifts and Hills Stencil from MFT when it released, so I made one of my own, drawing freehand on some stencil material and then cutting out with scissors.

I cut the background with the new Mod Rectangle die-namics, mounting it on my card base and heat embossed a sentiment from the set with white embossing powder on Limelight card stock and cut out a frame using the Rectangle Word Window Frames die-namics.

I cut out my images with the matching die-namics and popped the bear onto a mini action wobble, popping the hat up with a little foam tape off to the side so that it looks like it's flown off of his head with the movement of the jump.

I finished the card by adding a few small snowflakes cut from glitter paper and some Nuvo Drops. The 30 in the top left corner was cut using a memory box die I've had for ages.

I used the following to make my card:

MFT Summer Splash Card Stock
MFT Limelight Card Stock
MFT Ski-sons Greetings Stamp Set
MFT Ski-sons Greetings Die-namics
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
MISTI Stamping Tool
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper
Zig Clean Color Markers
MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil
Distress Oxide Inks - Salty Oceam and Spiced Marmalade
MFT Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX Die-namics
Versamark Ink
Altenew Crisp White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
MFT Rectangle Word Window Frame Die-namics
MFT Layered Snowflake Die-namics
Glitter Card Stock
Nuvo Drops - Morning Dew
Memory Box Classic Number Die

Hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you so much for visiting!


2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx