My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

CASE a card Monday - Polar Bear Pals

Hello!

It's been a while since I did a CASE a card Monday, so I thought I would pop one in today.

This shaker card was inspired by a card made by Debbie Olsen, you can find her blog here.

I used the Polar Pals stamp set again, which I fussy cut, not having the dies, theMFT Pierced Rectangle Frames, (which are no longer available I believe, although you can get stitched ones that are almost identical), and a couple of dies from Blueprints 15 and 20.

My skating bear is coloured with Zig Markers to coordinate with this lovely MFT paper.


The background for the shaker window is made using the MFT Cloud Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink and the shaker selection is from Little Things by Lucy's Cards.

This is the card by Debbie that I cased. Unfortunately I couldn't find a direct link to the card on Debbie's blog, but I have linked to her blog above.

Handmade card from Debbie Olson featuring Birdie Brown Cool Day

That's all from now, but I'll be along later with some more Whimsy Inspiration for you.

See you later!


2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx