My Lovely Followers

Saturday 23 September 2017

Ribbon Girl - 15 minute Christmas Cards

Hello!

When it comes to making Christmas cards it can be quite difficult creating batches of them that don't take you ages to make, but still are distinctly unique. Each of the 4 cards I'm showing today took 15 minutes or less to make and yet are completely individual.




To make my cards I used some simple rectangle dies, a Celebrate word die from MFT Stamps, some super cheap Christmas decorations I bought in a supermarket last year, some white and Kraft card for bases and the following items from The Ribbon Girl.


(This mini pack means you don't get tons more paper than you need, but more than enough to make a lot of cards, the designs are all gorgeous and at a bargain price!)

2 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx