My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Lee Holland - Teddy Birthday Hat - Whimsy Stamps July Release

Hello!

I'm back for day 2 of Whimsy Stamp's awesome release for July.

Today I have another of those adorable cute bears from Lee Holland

This is called Teddy Birthday Hat

I coloured him with my zig markers using Light Gray and Dark Gray for the bear and Pink, Orange, Yellow and Yellow Green for the hat.


I fussy cut him and added him to a background of masked distress ink stripes which I popped in top of some stripy design paper.

I added the whole lot to a yellow card base and used sentiment from the Happy Sayings stamp set.

I finished off with a few It's a Party enamel dots.

Thanks so much for dropping by, I'll have more inspiration from the new Whimsy release tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda, love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this gorgeous card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SOOOO SWEET! I just love Lee Holland's teddy bears and you do them justice with your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx