My Lovely Followers

Friday 23 June 2017

You're a Treasure

Hello!

I thought I would join in with this week's Sketch Challenge #338 from My Favorite Things.

I used the Party Like a Pirate set and coloured my images in bold colours with my Zig Clean Color Markers, then cut them out with the matching die-namics.
I used the Cloud Stencil to make the background and the card was cut with Blueprints 31 and Scalloped Frame Die-namics. The paper is the Country Fair Plaid paper pack from MFT.
I added a little bit of gold sparkle pen to my coins and the chest to give them a bit of a metallic sheen.

This is the sketch I followed

Sketch 338 #mftstamps

I've taken some artistic licence and adjusted some dimensions and placement etc., but the basic layout is the same.

Thanks so much for dropping by!


3 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx