My Lovely Followers

Friday 28 April 2017

Ninja-mazing

Hello!

I've been playing with the Ninja-mazing Stamp Set again, love these little ninjas, they're so much fun.
I started with a white card base and cut a large rectangle from some black cardstock with my Blueprints 15.

I cut a smaller white rectangle with Blueprints 20, and then cut out a circle from the centre and did some inlay die cutting, replacing it with a circle of red cardstock so that the whole looked like the Japanese flag.

I stamped 2 of the Ninjas from the stamp set on Bristol Smooth cardstock and coloured them with my Zig markers. This time I didn't use any water, just blending them with themselves for a stronger more opaque effect. Not quite such a subtle blend as Copics, but it's not too bad.

I cut them out with the matching dies and stamped a sentiment from the same set onto some black cardstock, heat embossing in white.


I cut that into a small strip and adhered on my card with some shallow foam tape and popping up the ninjas around it with some foam dimensionals.

I finished off with a few red glittery enamel dots.
Items Used:

Smooth white cardstock
Plain black cardstock
Plain Red Cardstock
Versafine Ink Onyx Black
MFT Ninja-mazing Stamp Set
MFT Ninja-mazing Dienamics
MFT Blueprints 15
MFT Blueprints 20
Versamark Ink
Detail White Emobossing Powder
Red Glitter Enamel Dots

Hope you like it!

I'll be back tomorrow with my Saturday Spotlight.

Thanks for dropping by!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and cute ninjas.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so cool!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous Linda... that black colouring looks perfect to me....... and I know how difficult it is to achieve a good black!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Your colouring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx