My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

I'm Glad We're Friends

Hello!

I'm still working my way through the cards in my draft folder that I built up a couple of months ago when I had some time on my hands.....whatever happened to that?!

This is a very simple card made with the ultra cute Snuggle Bunnies set from My Favorite Things, it's just so fun making cards with these.


I stamped the images with some Versafine Onyx Black and coloured them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and cut them out with the matching Die-namics. I love these pens, but it can be quite tricky matching them to the papers and I broke my own rule here of choosing the paper first and then colouring lol. This was the closest match I could get from my stash.
I stamped the sentiment on some smooth white cardstock and I bridged the gap between the white and coloured papers with a strip of silver miri card. I popped the whole thing up a little on my cardbase using some craft foam. I decided where I wanted my pair to be and coloured the area that would be beneath them with a grey marker. Then I popped up the bunny and teddy with some foam tape and finished with a few grey and white enamel dots.

Items Used
Smooth White Cardstock
Versamark Ink
Watercolour Cardstock
Zig Real Clean Color Pens
Silver Miri Card

Thanks so much for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful and cute card. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte, ist super gestaltet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Linda! I love the design and cute images.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little characters are in my stash too.... and I do love colouring them up now and again... I think it's because they're small and quick to colour! You've made a fab job of them Linda.. loving how you've given them the grounding too..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx