My Lovely Followers

Sunday 12 February 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Hello!
I thought the Happy Sayings die and sentiment set would be perfect as the focal point for this mother's day card, which falls a little earlier over here in the UK than it does in the States and some other countries. I think it looks so pretty paired with this paper from Lemoncraft. There's not too much of this left in stock, but I think that the new Gossamer Blue pad, would look equally as pretty, I just didn't have any of that one (yet lol!).



From Whimsy Stamps

From The Ribbon Girl
The large white lilies are no longer stocked but these would work well 

I hope you like my card for today and I'll see you soon.

Thanks for dropping by!

7 comments:

  1. it's so amazing !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card! Love everything about it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Linda.. perfect embellishments and a fabulous focal point in the sentiment!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is stunning, love the colour you chose and any mother would be thrilled to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is gorgeous Linda! Love the beautiful shaped border and the fun stitching. Beautiful colour palette and such pretty blooms. Gorgeous central sentiment die too. Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx